We are excited about our upcoming Summer School in Machine Learning 2018, the fourth edition of this international event. Hundreds of decision makers, industry practitioners, developers, and curious minds will delve into key Machine Learning concepts and techniques they need to master to join the data revolution. All of this will take place on September 13-14 in a great location, La NAU Cultural Center, one of the most beautiful and historic buildings from the University of Valencia.
The VSSML18 aims to cover a wide spectrum of needs as BigML’s main focus is to make Machine Learning beautiful and simple for everyone. Regardless of your prior Machine Learning experience, with this two-day course you will be able to:
- Learn the foundational ideas behind Machine Learning theory with Master Classes that emphasize putting them into practice in your business or project.
- Choose your preferred option between two parallel sessions: Machine Learning for business users or for developers. With these options, the VSSML18 can serve a diverse audience while providing customized content. Check out the full schedule for more details.
- Practice with the BigML platform the concepts learned during the course via practical workshops. We recommend that you bring your laptop to create your own Machine Learning projects and start applying best-practices Machine Learning to find valuable insights in your data. Only a browser is required.
- Understand how Machine Learning is currently being applied in several industries with real-world use cases. To provide a complete curriculum, in addition to the theoretical and hands-on part, it’s important to find out how real companies are benefitting from Machine Learning. This year we see how Barrabés.Biz uses BigML to evaluate ICOs, or how CleverData.io works on a predictive maintenance problem, or how Bankable Frontier Associates uses Machine Learning for social good, among other use cases.
- Discuss your project ideas with the BigML Team members at the Genius Bar. We are happy to help you with your detailed questions about your business or projects. You can contact us ahead of time at email@example.com to book your 30-minute slot with a designated BigML expert.
- Enhance your business network. International networking is the intangible benefit at the VSSML18. Join the multinational audience representing 13 countries so far, including Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Russian Federation, Turkey, India, United States, and Canada.
- Stay fit during the event with our morning runs! Before the event starts we will go for a 30 minute-morning run along the Turia Gardens, one of the largest urban parks in Spain. The meeting point on Thursday 13 and Friday 14 will be at the main entrance of the venue, La Nau Cultural Center, at 06:30 AM CEST. We are counting on you to join!
As preparations are being wrapped up, please check the VSSML18 page for more details on the hotels we recommend for your stay in Valencia, in case you come from outside the city. APPLY TODAY, and reserve one of our spots before we reach full capacity!