The mobility industry has been the beneficiary of many different Machine Learning applications that are having a great and visible impact. As the amount of data generated by millions of vehicles and vessels on intelligent, connected transportation systems increase exponentially, novel real-time insights are becoming commercially feasible. That is, if your organization has hit its stride with its digital transformation. Empowered with data and Machine Learning, transportation industry leaders and decision makers have the opportunity to do more with less, while simultaneously finding effective ways to make their industry more environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
BigML is thrilled to organize a virtual conference about the Intelligent Mobility industry. Presenters will be sharing real-world examples of Machine Learning applications that are dramatically improving mobility systems and infrastructure while facilitating the rapid transportation of goods and commodities that make the global economic engine hum.
What specific steps are the leading companies in the Intelligent Mobility space taking to face these challenges? You will learn about them at this special event! Find out what Machine Learning can do for your value chain, how to best structure your teams to effectively work with data, and the implications of changing travel and commute in the coming months and years. These and many other questions related to Intelligent Mobility will be addressed at the virtual conference, and the event date will be announced shortly.
Call for Speakers
We are currently calling for speakers! Here are some topics we would love to hear about at the virtual conference on Intelligent Mobility:
- Real-world examples and Machine Learning use cases. Tell the world what your organization or institution is doing to introduce positive change in the Intelligent Mobility space:
- Route optimization
- Shipping volume prediction
- Predictive fleet maintenance
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Traffic condition prediction
- Better plate recognition
- Signal monitoring
- Dynamic pricing
- Autonomous transportation: Self-driving cars, trucks, ships, and drones.
- Public Transportation Services.
- Societal impact of Machine Learning in the Intelligent Mobility industry: Where we are and where we are headed.
- Comparisons between how different countries and authorities are approaching the transportation challenge while meeting environmental and climate change goals.
Are you applying Machine Learning to solve a challenging mobility problem and want to share it with thousands of people? We are looking for creative speakers like you! If you think that you are a good candidate to present please submit your proposal here before April 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM CEST. Share your story with an audience of innovators, practitioners, and decision makers from around the world!