Prague, Here We Come!
As we recently mentioned, a team of BigMLers are on their way to Prague this week. Even though our main motivation has been to participate in this weekend’s Machine Learning Prague 2016 Conference, we will also be taking part in other events during our time in this jewel of Europe:
- VSE Business IT Club lecture by Atakan Cetinsoy on Automating Decision Making.
- Machine Learning Prague talk on Finding the Oddballs by Adam Ashenfelter.
- A two-part Machine Learning Prague workshop by Poul Petersen on Building Predictive Apps with Machine Learning APIs.
- Prague Lambda Meetup on Clojure for Machine Learning by Adam Ashenfelter.
- Private workshops with BigML customers.
We hope that you can catch one or more of the above activities, so we get to find out what you have been working on and how we can collaborate going forward. Cheers!